A Northwest Classy fall wedding at one of the most iconic hotels in Seattle – The Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Lily and Jonathan’s vision was to have a big, old-fashioned wedding and it turned out to be a dream come true. The ceremony was held at the majestic Plymouth Church in downtown Seattle, a multigenerational congregation that started its legacy in 1869.
The couple wanted to share this milestone with all the people who supported them, and to give their friends and family, many of whom traveled across the country or world, a fun and meaningful experience. They ended up with a big bridal party, and they included a lot of kids in the ceremony for an element of entertainment and to remind themselves not to take anything too seriously.
Colors were a reddish wine color, forest green and pale pink, along with white. Lily imagined a cozy fall forest full of ferns for inspiration. “Unique” elements included flipping a coin to decide on their shared last name, having Jonathan’s dad officiate, the Best Woman on the groom’s side, the game of Cornhole in the lobby of the Fairmont and family friends playing the piano, the photo booth, shoe game, and kransekake made by Lily’s uncle, and not to forget the after-party in the Garden Room of the Fairmont Olympic Hotel with Dick’s burgers. Also, the wedding seemed like the right size, but at 250 guests, they were told that its large size was a tad unusual.
A Huge THANK YOU to all these wonderful people and vendors that made this beautiful Seattle wedding happen!
• WEDDING PLANNING & COORDINATION: Lily 🙂 The couple also had a family friend, Dixie, who is a middle school science teacher, helping with the day-of logistics.
• FLORAL DESIGN: Flora Nova (Christiane Zweifler)
• GROOM’S ATTIRE & ACCESSORIES: Nordstrom and Flora Nova.
• HAIR & MAKEUP: OffWhite
• INVITATIONS / PROGRAMS / SIGNS / ANY OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS: Programs were printed by the church and everything else was printed at Staples. The tables were named after public art in Seattle. Signage was leftover from cousins’ weddings and/or provided by the Fairmont.
• CAKE / DESSERTS: Fairmont Olympic Hotel did the cake, Christiane did the flowers on the cake and kransekake, and Richard Albrecht did the kransekake.
• BEVERAGES / BARTENDING: Fairmont Olympic Hotel. Andrew Hoge did all the coordinating on this end and was extremely helpful during the whole process.
• CATERER: Fairmont Olympic Hotel
• FAVORS: Cafe Appassionato, made cute by hand by bride’s mother
• MUSICIANS / DJ: DJ Kentron from Sounds Unlimited. He is the best!
• OFFICIANT: Kelle Brown of Plymouth Congregational Church; groom’s father Charles Bowdler from Mississippi.
• ANY OTHER VENDORS THAT NEED RECOGNITION: Dick’s Drive-in for making the after-party a huge hit; Spa Hop in Belltown for wedding party mani/pedis earlier in the week. The Snap Bar did the photo booth. Vanessa Villalobos at Balorico did the dance instruction for bride&groom first dance and father-daughter dance.
A lover of all things beautiful, classic and authentic, Adina’s journey into photography has taught her to adapt to all surroundings and allowed her to capture timeless, creative photographs that reveal raw connection and emotion. You can follow Adina on Instagram or Facebook below for more inspiration.
I'm just a girl playing wedding photographer in Destin Florida, devoted to her work, getting her excitement from helping people preserve their memories.
My motto: Be Sassy, Classy and a Little Badassy. My Mission: Build Photo Legacies that Last Forever in the Hearts of Families. How? By traveling wherever I'm needed and photographing extraordinary love stories needed to be told. Is yours ready to hit the world?
We want to share with you valuable information from our years of experience as lifestyle and wedding photographers in Navarre, Florida.
We're talking about our entrepreneur life. We have a few ventures going on, one is our Florida Marketing Agency, BLOOM MARKETING.
Get an insight on what's happening in our crazy lives full of laughter, silliness and sass.
What We're UP TO
BLOOM MARKETING, Navarre, FL
Did you know we are also Marketing Experts and we have a Marketing business in Navarre, Florida? With 25 years of combined experience, our focus is helping small Navarre businesses increase their sales leads through website SEO, brand identity, graphic design, social media management, blog posts and digital content marketing. Find out more on our website: uBloomWith.US
Spider Brand Ambassador here! :) Find out how the Spider Camera Holster system changed the way I work. It's called ... Efficiency!
Finding your favorite fitness or yoga photographer can be a daunting task. While we are more than wedding photographers, we also love doing fitness and yoga photo shoots. We work with Navarre athletes develop their brand, through high quality photography, logo design and social media. Check out the fitness website!